Senior/ Mid-Level Graphic Designers
Astro Radio is looking for talented Senior/ Mid-Level Graphic Designers to join our growing Internal Creative Team. These are 12-month contract positions (with the opportunity to renew) that support trade and consumer marketing for our 12 brands across both traditional and digital platforms.
Our brands include Astro Radio, ERA fm, MY FM, hitz fm, Sinar FM, THR Gegar, THR Raaga, MIX fm, LiteFM, MELODY FM, Zayan and goXUAN.
These positions report into our Head of Creative and are responsible for managing and developing creative concepts that communicate the strategic intent for each tactic or campaign within the assigned project.
Ideal candidates will have a broad range of design ideas presented within a portfolio. They should also be able to work autonomously while managing multiple projects and tasks effectively, and deliver well executed designs under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop creative concepts and executions of assigned projects for Astro Radio & its brands
- Support all design decisions with creative, strategic and/or business reasoning
- Responsible for the visual style, create the overall design and develop artwork or layouts and has knowledge of the creative process from beginning to end, across mediums
- Close liaison with the Marketing team in coming up with creative concepts and designs of assigned projects for Astro Radio & its brands
- Maintain brand consistency through projects assigned on Astro Radio & all its brands
Knowledge of visual design principals: graphic design, layout, typography, color, icon development, corporate identity and branding
- Senior Graphic Designer: 5 years
- Mid-level Graphic Designer: 3 years
- Demonstrates a good understanding of:
- Colour theory and colour relationships
- Typographic terms and settings
- Perspective and space relationships
- Page composition and grid structures
- Print production process and techniques
- File and Final Artwork preparation
- Photo-retouching and image development skills
- Has attention to detail
- Excellent know-how of print & digital/web production
- Able to develop and complete Final Artwork File preparation for print production
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional etc)
- PC & Mac platform experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Understanding of social media, web and new and emerging media outlets
Please email your resume and design folio to email@example.com
Radio Sales Account Executive (Johor Bahru Office)
- Candidate to service and developing Chinese Market.
- Responsible in building new business for the company.
- Responsible in maintaining continuous spending by key clients.
- Responsible in meeting monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Responsible in ensuring optimum service level to advertising clients.
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing or experience is sales
Skills & Other Attributes
- Presentation Skills, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
- Strategic Thinking, Interpersonal & Communication Skills, Problem Solving
- Ability to communicate well in English/Bahasa Malaysia/Mandarin or Cantonese
- Candidate must possess own vehicle.
- Willing to travel and work on weekends whenever required.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org